This legal notice (hereinafter “Legal Notice”) governs the use of the website http://www.12pulgadasbcn.com (hereinafter, Web) of TWOJOBS S.L.U. with registered office at C/ Duran i Bas nº 9 08002 BARCELONA and Tax Identification Number B66463084, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, under Volume 44657 – Sheet 121 – Page 462631 – Entry 1.
The user is hereby informed, and duly agrees, that access to this Web does, under no circumstances, constitute the commencement of any business relationship with TWOJOBS S.L.U.
These terms and conditions of use govern the use permitted by this website which TWOJOBS S.L.U. makes available to Internet users free of charge. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions you must leave the website immediately.
The User undertakes to make appropriate and lawful use of the Web, its contents and services, and in particular, shall refrain from:
• Deleting, removing and altering the “copyright” and other identification data of its rightsholders contained in the contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any other information mechanisms that may be included in the contents.
• Introducing programs, viruses, macros or any other device of logical or sequential characters that cause or may cause any type of alteration in the website or in its supporting IT systems.
• Using or installing programmes or devices capable of invalidating the controls or security passwords set by TWOJOBS S.L.U. It shall also be forbidden to decrypt the passwords, systems or encryption algorithms or any other element of security of the website or any of its users.
• Screen capturing or copying of the website, without express authorization from TWOJOBS S.L.U
• Copying or creating version of the website or of its source code without express authorization from TWOJOBS S.L.U.
• Carrying out any act or conduct that contravenes the Law or the duty of good faith
The owner of the Web shall not be liable for the opinions expressed thereon by its collaborators. The Company reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate on its Web without prior notice, and to change, remove or add the contents and services offered through the Web, and the way in which they are presented or hosted on its servers.
TWOJOBS S.L.U. shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the users resulting from viruses, unavailability or any abnormal behaviour of the website. TWOJOBS S.L.U. has adopted all the appropriate security measures in accordance with the current state of the art, to ensure the correct functioning of the Web and avoid causing any damage to the user.
TWOJOBS S.L.U. shall not be liable for any comments or opinions made by the users. If you detect any content that is inappropriate or that violates the Law or the rights of third parties, please send us an email to:
The access or use of certain sections of our Web requires prior user registration. The registration of minors is not accepted. TWOJOBS S.L.U. reserves the right to verify the information provided by the user. After you have registered on our Web, you may access, modify or cancel the data of your user profile at any time.
TWOJOBS S.L.U. hereby informs the user that any registration application that is fraudulent or unlawful or that violates the rights of third parties may be rejected, and the user account may also be deleted in the event of infringement of these legal terms and conditions or if warnings and requests are issued by TWOJOBS S.L.U. regarding conducts that contravene the policies and rules that govern this website.
Users shall be liable for any action taken with their user name or account. Users shall be responsible for the use and confidentiality of their password, and shall immediately notify any suspicious activity related with their password.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the TWOJOBS S.L.U. website and hereby agrees to refrain from acts of misconduct, including but not limited to, the following:
• Using false identity, providing false information or information belonging to any other person upon registration or in the user profile.
• Transferring to any other natural or legal person, the user name and the password assigned to the registered user.
• Uploading contents that infringe industrial or intellectual property rights, undertaking activities which are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
• Uploading or disseminating contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature or that justifies terrorism or is detrimental to the rights of third parties.
• Making comments on the website that insult, defame or offend other registered users, who are members of TWOJOBS S.L.U. or third parties, or using rude or foul language.
• Causing damage to the hardware and software systems of TWOJOBS S.L.U., of its suppliers, users or of third parties.
• Introducing or transmitting in the network computer viruses or in any other hardware and software systems which may cause the aforementioned damage.
• Deleting, removing or altering the security system implemented by TWOJOBS S.L.U.
• Attempting to access and, if applicable, using the accounts of other users or altering their messages or contents.
Applicable Legislation and Jurisdiction
In general, the relationship between TWOJOBS S.L.U. and the users of its telematics services, contained in the Web, shall be submitted to Spanish laws and jurisdiction.
The parties expressly waive their right to any other jurisdiction and shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Barcelona to settle any dispute that may arise during the application or execution of these contractual terms and conditions. This clause of express submission to the Courts of Barcelona, shall not be applicable in the event of a dispute with users of the Web, which according to prevailing law have the status of consumer, in which case any such disputes shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the place of residence of the consumer.
The intellectual property rights of the contents of the Web, its graphic design, texts, images, logos, distinctive signs, sounds, animations, videos, source code and any other content of this Web are owned by TWOJOBS S.L.U. and, therefore, the reproduction, distribution, public dissemination, transformation or any other activity that may be carried out using the contents of its Web is strictly forbidden, even if the source is given, unless written authorization is given by TWOJOBS S.L.U. All the trade names, trademarks and any other type of signs contained in the company’s Website are property of its owners and are protected by law.
The links on the Website of TWOJOBS S.L.U. are provided solely for information purposes and under no circumstances imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation of them.
The data controller for the processing of the data is TWOJOBS S.L., with Corporate Tax ID number B-66463084. The contact details of TWOJOBS S.L. are as follows:
- Postal address: Carrer Durán i Bas 9, 08002 Barcelona.
- Telephone: +34 93 481 34 91
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The interested party is informed that TWOJOBS S.L. has appointed a Data Protection Officer to deal with any issue relating to the processing of your personal data. The interested party may contact the Data Protection Officer via the following contact details: email@example.com , postal address: O Carrer Durán i Bas 9, 08002 Barcelona.
TWOJOBS S.L. may collect the following personal information from users of the TWOJOBS S.L. website through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or bank account number (provided by the customer in the case of refunds) when the user visits the WEB, registers, places an online order, contacts TWOJOBS S.L. or participates in TWOJOBS S.L. promotions or questionnaires.
In addition, TWOJOBS S.L. collects all the information relating to their browsing on the WEB and their interaction with the brand.
All the personal data TWOJOBS S.L. originate from the interested party, with the exception of contact details that may be provided to us by friends and family:
- To send any gift voucher or other gift.
- To share the Wishlist saved in the WEB.
The personal data of the interested party shall be processed for the following purpose, as applicable:
- To manage and execute the registration on the WEB. The registration involves the drafting of user browsing profiles on the WEB. Said profiling consists of the use of the customer’s personal data and information on their browsing, such as the products viewed or added to the shopping basket, the sections of the WEB visited, the location in order to evaluate their personal preferences and/or interests to offer them WEB content, offers, services and products adapted to their profile.
- To manage and execute online purchasing. We use the personal information of the customer to process and deliver their order, and inform them by e-mail and/or SMS of the status of their order.
- To manage and send information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interest party as a customer via e-mail, SMS or ordinary mail. The sending of this information will involve the drafting of user profiles, which consists of using the personal data, the history of their purchases, if applicable, and the browsing information on the WEB to evaluate certain aspects related to their personal preferences, in order to offer them commercial notifications adapted to their profile.
- To respond to the exercise of ARCO+ rights, queries and complaints.
- To manage and issue accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt, sales or Tax Free invoice.
TWOJOBS S.L. will keep the personal data only for a period that is reasonably necessary given the requirements to respond to issues that are raised or to resolve problems, make improvements, activate its services and fulfill the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that it may keep the personal data for a reasonable time, including after the interested party has stopped using the services of TWOJOBS S.L. or has stopped using the WEB. After this period, the personal data will be blocked on all TWOJOBS S.L. systems.
TWOJOBS S.L. has the following lawful bases to process personal data:
Execution of the agreement
The legal basis for processing the personal data of the interested party which is collected is the execution of the sale and purchase agreement. In this regard, the interested party is obliged to provide that data necessary for its execution. If we are not provided with this data, the sale and purchase cannot be executed.
The management and issue of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of TWOJOBS S.L. in its relationship with its customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the same, in cases where it has been given:
- Management of the registration on the WEB.
- Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- To respond to the exercise of ARCO+ rights, queries and complaints on the part of the interested party.
- Management and issue of the following accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt and Tax Free.
The withdrawal of consent of said processing on the part of the interested party shall not affect the execution of the sale and purchase agreement entered into by the same and TWOJOBS S.L..
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of TWOJOBS S.L.:
- The drafting of profiles via the browsing on the WEB on the part of a user registered on the same, in addition to all other users that have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
- The drafting of profiles for the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
- The sending of satisfaction questionnaires on the products purchased or services used by TWOJOBS S.L. customers in order to know their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest consists of being able to guarantee that our WEB remains secure, and to help TWOJOBS S.L. understand the requirements, expectations and degree of satisfaction of the users and, consequently, improve the services, products and brands. All these actions will be performed to improve the degree of satisfaction of the customer and guarantee a unique browsing and shopping experience.
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred/communicated to the following addressees:
- Public Administrations and Bodies whenever required by the tax, employment, Social Security or any other applicable legislation.
- Data processing companies, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide a service to TWOJOBS S.L. (courier companies, communications companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
TWOJOBS S.L. does not under any circumstances sell customer data to third parties.
The WEB uses data security technologies such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent any unauthorized access to data and guarantee data confidentiality. To achieve these aims, the user agrees that TWOJOBS S.L. will obtain data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
In addition, any transaction performed via the WEB will be executed via secure payment systems. The confidential data are transmitted directly and in an encrypted manner (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
TWOJOBS S.L. declares that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, and to prevent the loss, alteration and/or access of the same by unauthorized third parties.
You have the following rights, which may be exercised via the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org :
Right of access
You have the right to obtain confirmation whether at TWOJOBS S.L. we are processing personal data that concerns you, or not, in addition to how to access the personal data TWOJOBS S.L. possesses about you.
Right of modification
You have the right to ask TWOJOBS S.L. to rectify the personal data whenever they are inaccurate, or to complete them whenever they are incomplete. If you are registered on our WEB, it may be easier for you to correct them directly by modifying the profile.
Right to erasure/right to be forgotten
You may ask us for your personal data to be erased whenever, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for.
Right to restriction
You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of complaints.
Right to data portability
You have right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable, and to transmit them to another controller whenever the processing is based on consent or on a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
Right to object
You may object to the processing of personal data based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by TWOJOBS S.L., including profiling. In this case, TWOJOBS S.L. will cease to process the data, except for compelling legal grounds or the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
Automated individual decisions
You have the right not to be the object of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, while produces a legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar manner. However, it will not be possible to exercise said right in cases where the decision is necessary for the formalisation or execution of a contract between you and TWOJOBS S.L.; it is authorised by the law applicable to TWOJOBS S.L. provided it establishes the appropriate measures to safeguard its rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or where it is based on your explicit consent.
Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
To make the application, we may ask you to accredit your identity.
Users agree to use the WEB content in an appropriate manner, for non-commercial purposes only and undertake (i) to provide true and exact information on the data requested in the registration form or order placement, and keep it up-to-date while using the WEB; (ii) not to incur inactivities that are illicit, unlawful or contrary to good faith and public order; (iii) not to publish content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or discriminatory nature based on race, gender, ideology, religion or act in any way contrary to the morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honour, intimacy or image of third parties and the applicable legislation in general; (iv) not to damage the physical and logical systems of the WEB, of TWOJOBS S.L. suppliers or third parties, or introduce or spread computer viruses into the network or any other physical or logical systems likely to result in the aforementioned damage; (v) not to use the content of the WEB and the information of the same for sending publicity, or sending messages for any other commercial purpose, or to collect and store the personal details of third parties; (vi) not to attempt to access and, wherever applicable, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or tamper with their messages.
TWOJOBS S.L. reserves the right to make whatever modifications it considers appropriate to its WEB without prior notice, and may change, delete or add content and services it provides via the same, such as the manner in which the same are presented or located on its WEB.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the WEB and its content, including, by way of example, the images, sound, audio, video, designs, texts, graphics, logos, icons, colour combinations, structure, buttons, in addition to the software, commercial names, trademarks, works, illustrations, photographs and industrial drawings and any other symbols for industrial and commercial use are the property of TWOJOBS S.L. or of third party owners of the same who have duly authorised their inclusion on the WEB.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making part or all of the content of the WEB available for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, is strictly prohibited without the authorisation of TWOJOBS S.L..
Users agree to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by TWOJOBS S.L.. Users may use the WEB and their content for their own personal and private use and acknowledge that they do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading content from the WEB. Any other use is prohibited and shall require the user to obtain the prior, express and written consent of TWOJOBS S.L.. Users shall refrain from deleting, altering, eluding or tampering with any protective device or security system installed on the Website.
TWOJOBS S.L. shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any loss or damages of any nature they may occur, by way of example, as a result of: errors , omissions inaccuracy, incompleteness, incorrectness, unreliability, lack of integrity and quality of any content of the WEB, unavailability, modification, suspension or withdrawal of the WEB or any features or parts or content or the transmission of viruses or malware in the content, in spite of having adopted all the technological measures required to prevent this. It is users’ responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy their particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
Users may be redirected from the WEB to the content of third-party websites. Given that
TWOJOBS S.L. cannot control the content introduced by third parties on to its website at all times, we cannot assume any liability in relation to said content. In all cases, TWOJOBS S.L. declares that it shall withdraw any content that may contravene national and international legislation, morality or public order with immediate effect, through the immediate withdrawal of the redirection to said website, reporting said content to the competent authorities.
TWOJOBS S.L. shall not be liable for stored information and content, including but not limited to, on forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish content independent from the WEB. However, TWOJOBS S.L. shall make itself available to all users, authorities and security forces and actively collaborate in the withdrawal or blocking of any content that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, third party rights, morality or public order. In cases where users consider that content which may be classified as such exists on the WEB, they are asked to report this without delay to the WEB 12pulgadasbcn.com.
The WEB has been checked and tested to ensure it works correctly. In principle, the correct operation of the same can be guaranteed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round. However, TWOJOBS S.L. cannot rule out the possibility that certain programming errors exist, or that access to the WEB may be impeded owing to force majeure, natural disasters, industrial action or other circumstances.
The introduction of hyperlinks for commercial purposes on third-party websites that allow access to the WEB is forbidden without the prior written consent of TWOJOBS S.L.. TWOJOBS S.L. shall not be liable for the use or content of third-party websites which may be linked to 12pulgadasbcn.com.
The cookies used by the WEB are solely associated to anonymous users and their computers and do not provide personal details on users.
Some cookies are used by third parties (e.g. Google) to provide TWOJOBS S.L. with data on the effectiveness of its promotions. Under no circumstances do cookies collect personal information that could be used to identify a specific user.
The cookies used on the WEB are, in all cases, of a temporary nature, used solely to improve the efficiency of the last transmission. None of the cookies used on the WEB have a duration in excess of two years.
Users may configure their browser to notify them of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer.
By deleting or disabling TWOJOBS S.L. cookies, the user may not be able to access certain functions of the WEB.
It is not necessary for users to allow the installation of cookies in order to use the WEB, although they are required to log into services that require prior registration or logging in.
TWOJOBS S.L. uses four types of cookies:
These allow the user to browse the Website and use functions such as the shopping basket or Wishlist.
TWOJOBS S.L. uses Google Analytics cookies to calculate the number of users who visit the WEB. These cookies make it possible to measure and analyse the way in which users browse the WEB. This information allows TWOJOBS S.L. to continually improve its services and the shopping experience of users of the WEB. For more information, consult the Google Analytics privacy page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
Whenever users are browsing or shopping on the WEB, the site will remember their preferences (for example, their location or preferred language). Thanks to these cookies, we are able to offer users a simple, more convenient and personalised browsing experience.
These cookies are used to show advertisements that are relevant to users. They also limit the number of times each user sees an advertisement and helps TWOJOBS S.L. measure the effectiveness of its advertising campaigns. When browsing on the WEB, users accept that TWOJOBS S.L. will download these types of cookies onto their devices and will consult when the user visits the TWOJOBS S.L. WEB in the future.
The WEB may contain links to other websites with confidentiality policies that are different to those of TWOJOBS S.L.. Consequently, TWOJOBS S.L. shall not be liable for the content or practices of linked websites. TWOJOBS S.L. advises users to check the confidentiality policy of any website they access via 12pulgadasbcn.com.
The WEB servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by users.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. This information allows the subsequently processing of data in order to obtain statistics that make it possible to know the number of visits to the WEB, the order of the visits, the point of access, etc.